About UsNational American Insurance Company (NAICO), a regional insurance carrier providing commercial property and casualty coverage, has proudly served our customers from our home office in Chandler, Oklahoma since 1987.
Currently licensed in 49 of the 50 United States as well as the District of Columbia, our premium footprint spans across 38 states as indicated on the following exhibit. Having a diversified appetite allows us to provide programs to suit the various needs of our insureds and having a wide range of agency partners located throughout the United States allows us to extend our reach and write coverage for some of the best businesses.
Our MissionOur mission is to "set the standard that others strive for..." in all aspects of our business.
Our Core Values
- Employee Development
- Be professional, personable, and service oriented
- Be fair and respectful to our clients
- Be mindful and courteous of the opinions of others
- Be innovative and forward thinking in our business practices
- Abide by the rules and stand by the policies we have adopted
- Stay informed and continue to develop by offering educational opportunities to our employees
- W. Brent LaGere
Chairman & CEO
- Lance LaGere
President & COO
- Malinda Laird