NAICO is still here for you!
As we continuously observe the developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and well-being of our communities, agents, policyholders, and employees is our highest priority. The past few weeks have been full of uncertainty. We understand and empathize with the challenges our policyholders are currently facing. With that in mind, we would like to reassure you that we are here for our agents and policyholders just as we have been for more than 30 years. Through challenging market cycles, states of emergency and economic downturns, we will continue to prioritize the high level of service our customers have become accustomed to.
Our primary focus has been to educate our employees and encourage preventive measures to protect themselves, their families, and our clients from the spread of the virus. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and continue to follow the recommendations set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). the World Health organization (WHO), regional, state and local authorities.
- Our team is monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking the necessary steps to stay ahead of developing issues
- All non-essential business travel has been temporarily suspended
- We have implemented a plan of action to prevent any interruption in service to our agents and policyholders
- The necessary steps are being taken to ensure the well-being of our staff by developing remote work access
- We are financially stable and well positioned to overcome these challenging times.
We are currently monitoring all state regulatory directives and mandates as they pertain to premium payments. For your convenience, click here for a summary of state bulletins provided by PCI. To view further details for a particular state, select the state below to open the bulletin. Updates will be made available throughout the pandemic emergency. We will comply with all mandates on a state-by-state basis and examine your specific billing or payment concerns on a case-by-case basis.
Claim QuestionsOur high standard of claim servicing will continue uninterrupted. We are fully staffed either remotely or on-site and available to handle your claim reporting and servicing needs.
Please do not hesitate to call us, we are here to assist you.
- For policy service questions please contact your agent
- To request a quote, find an agent near you
- For billing or service questions: 1-800-822-7802
- For claim reporting inquiries: 1-800-332-2210